Researchers at Hubbub are interested in finding out more about the day-to-day experience of living with epilepsy. The study involves wearing a beeper for a week and having a daily interview about your experiences with a researcher. This technique is called Descriptive Experience Sampling (DES).
We are asking a range of people with experience of epilepsy with ongoing seizures to take part in the study. In particular, we are interested in hearing from anyone aged over 18 who would answer yes to the following statement:
Do you have at least one seizure per month?
If you are interested in taking part, please contact Prof Charles Fernyhough by email or contact our research team on 0207 611 8290.
For further information and support on the topic of epilepsy, please visit Epilepsy Action
- Sonic atmospheres: the science of ambient music | Charles Fernyhough
- Soundings: Hubbub collaborates with Wellcome Library
- Cách quản lý cảm giác thèm ăn
- “Rethinking Interdisciplinarity across the Social Sciences and Neurosciences”: Open Access Book by Felicity Callard and Des Fitzgerald published today
- Báo cáo của Cruk về thuốc lá điện tử